Basic (4 AI Kits/1Heat)
AI Kits for Dogs: Basic Breeders Bundle
- 4 Complete AI Kits for Dogs
- Everything you need to successfully collect semen and immediately inseminate your female this heat!
- Fast and Free US Shipping
- Step-by-step Instructions Included
- Latex Free (latex can kill semen)
- Individually packaged for your convenience
- Great for ALL dog breeds!
- Only $7.50 a kit
Select the size according to your needs, checkout, and breed with confidence!
The most complete AI kits for dogs from the trusted experts in dog artificial insemination.
What’s Included in Our Dog A.I. Kits?
- Insemination Tube
- Sterile Syringe
- Collection Cone
- Sterile Lube Packet
- Powder Free Gloves
- Usage Instructions & Guidelines.
Everything needed to successfully collect semen and immediately inseminate your female this heat comes in this kit!
No vet or expensive testing necessary!
All Materials are Disposable!
- Buy size Small for females LESS than 35 lbs
- Large for females LARGER than 35 lbs
- Remember, the more times the female’s eggs are fertilized during her cycle, the higher your rate of success. For best results, we recommend you inseminate your females 3-4 times, waiting 24 hours in between insemination.
Perfect for breeders who want:
- More control over breedings
- The ability to check quality of semen before breeding.
- Positive control of reproductive diseases.
- Save time.
- Eliminate “social” problems of sire or dam.
- Ability to breed more often.
- Larger litter sizes.
- Potentially less return breedings.
- The best way to breed a virgin bitch without possible harm to sire or dam.
- Decrease stress, infectious diseases transmission, travel expenses.
- Semen collection without interruption of the male activity (show or training).
- To split an ejaculate to bred more females.
- Reduction of the costs with maintenance of stud dogs in a colony.
- Worldwide availability of the semen of a given dog.
- Allow early castration of working dogs while maintaining availability of their genes.
- Early detection of male reproductive pathologies.
- Semen preservation, so genetic material may be available in the future.
- Overcome problems associated with the refusal to breed (psychological or physical reasons, precocious ejaculation, inexperienced males).
- Overcome quarantine restrictions.
Large (Female GREATER than 35 lbs.), Small (Female LESS than 35 lbs.)