Trial Kit (1 AI Kit)
AI Kits for Dogs Trial Kit
- 1 Complete AI Kit for Dogs
- Step-by-step Instructions Available for Download After Checkout
- Latex Free (latex can kill semen)
Small and Large sizes, Great for ALL dog breeds!
Select a size according to your needs, checkout, and breed with confidence!
The most complete AI kit for dogs from the trusted experts in dog artificial insemination.
Included 1 individually packaged Artificial Insemination (AI) kit intended for a single insemination, from AI Kits for Dogs.
Everything needed to successfully collect semen and immediately inseminate your female once this heat comes in this kit!
Buy size Small for females LESS than 35 lbs. and Large for females LARGER than 35 lbs.
Remember, the more times the female’s eggs are fertilized during her cycle, the higher your rate of success. For best results, we recommend you inseminate your females 3-4 times, waiting 24 hours in between insemination. Hence being our “Trial Kit”. This kit is for trying AI, will be effective placing semen in the perfect place for fertilization, just not as effective if done the proper amount of times each heat.
What’s Included in Our Dog AI Kit?
- Insemination Tube
- Sterile Syringe
- Collection Cone
- Sterile Lube Packet
- Powder Free Gloves
- Usage Instructions & Guidelines.
No vet or expensive testing necessary!
All Materials are Disposable!
Perfect for breeders who want:
- More control over breedings
- The ability to check quality of semen before breeding.
- Positive control of reproductive diseases.
- Save time.
- Eliminate “social” problems of sire or dam.
- Ability to breed more often.
- Larger litter sizes.
- Potentially less return breedings.
- The best way to breed a virgin bitch without possible harm to sire or dam.
- Decrease stress, infectious diseases transmission, travel expenses.
- Semen collection without interruption of the male activity (show or training).
- To split an ejaculate to bred more females.
- Reduction of the costs with maintenance of stud dogs in a colony.
- Worldwide availability of the semen of a given dog.
- Allow early castration of working dogs while maintaining availability of their genes.
- Early detection of male reproductive pathologies.
- Semen preservation, so genetic material may be available in the future.
- Overcome problems associated with the refusal to breed (psychological or physical reasons, precocious ejaculation, inexperienced males).
- Overcome quarantine restrictions.
Large (Female GREATER than 35 lbs.), Small (Female LESS than 35 lbs.)